1. Log into your Office 365 Management portal.
2. Click the “Admin” drop-down and click “Exchange” to open Exchange Admin Center. Then click “mail flow” on the left-side of the screen.
3. Click on the plus sign under “Outbound Connectors” to open the “New Outbound Connector” dialog.
- Type a name for your New Outbound Send Connector
- Connector Type = Partner
- Connection Security = Opportunistic TLS
- Outbound Delivery = Route mail through Smart Hosts
- Click on the + to add a Smart Host.
- type “zixvpm02.datbusiness.com”
- Click Save.
You should now see the Smart Host you added in the SmartHost box.
5. Under “Domains” click on the + then type a wildcard in the domain box ” * ” then click OK.