1. Tap the “Apps” icon in the bottom-right of the home screen.
2. Swipe left or right until you locate the Play Store icon, tap it.
3. You may be prompted to sign into your Google account the first time you open this, as well as payment information. You may also be prompted to allow back up of apps to your Google account, and request you to accept terms & conditions.
4. To browse and install apps from the Google Play store:
- Tap the Apps icon on the home screen. It usually looks like a bundle of dots at the bottom of the screen.
- Swipe left and right until you find the Play Store icon. Tap it.
- Tap the magnifying glass in the top-right, type in the name of the app you’re looking for, and tap the magnifying glass on the keyboard to execute the search. Some suggestions will pop up below the search box as you type, which you can tap to reach directly. The search term can also be more general to find any apps that focus on a topic or keyword.
- Results will be presented for apps, movies, and books. To the right of the Apps subheading, tap the “___ more” button to see the full listing of results.
- Tapping the three dots on the right side of each entry will provide options to install right away or add the app to a wishlist for future reference.
- Tapping the box itself will provide more details for that app, including screenshots, video, a description, and reviews from users like you.