1. Sign into www.office.com. If you are not already signed in, click “Sign in”.
- Be sure to sign in with the associated version of Office.
2. From the Office 365 home page select “Install Office” then click “Office 365 apps”.
3. Depending on the browser used to download Office:
- Edge / Internet Explorer – click “Run”
- Chrome – click “Setup”
- Firefox – click “Save File”
4. If you are prompted with a message requesting permissions to make changes click “Yes”.
The installation should begin.
5. If the installation finished successfully you should be met with a message “You’re all set! Office is installed now”. You should now be able to search for your individual Office applications from your windows start button.
6. If you want to pin an application to your task bar, simply search for the application from the start menu, right-click it, then click “Pin to Taskbar”.