1. Plug the printer into an available USB port on your machine.
2. The printer should automatically be detected and drivers should install.
3. Open the Windows start menu, search “Devices and Printers”, and open.
4. Locate the printer in this list, right-click it and print a test page. You may also set the printer as default from this drop-down.
Before you begin, assure the printer’s power cable is plugged in and the printer is powered on. Additionally, confirm Wi-Fi is enabled on the printer.
1. Open the Windows start menu, search “Devices and Printers”, and open.
2. Click “Add a printer”.
3. From the Add Printer wizard, click “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.”
4. From the list of available printers, select the desired device and click “Next”.
- If prompted, install the printer driver on your computer by clicking “Install Driver”.
- If you are prompted for administrator permissions click yes.
- If you are prompted for administrator credentials and do not have them, you may need to contact your IT department.
5. Proceed through the final steps of the wizard and click Finish.
6. Locate the printer from your “Devices and Printers” list to print a test page and set it as default if desired.