Below are the procedures for disabling startup applications for Windows 10 and Windows 7.
1. Right-click your task bar and click “Task Manager”.
2. Click “More details” on the window that opens.
3. Click the “Startup” tab.
- From this tab you can see the list of all software which is enabled to start as soon as you reach your desktop as well as a measurement of the impact each item has.
- To disable an item, select it from the list, then click “Disable” at the bottom right.
1. Click the windows start button at the bottom right of your desktop.
2. In the search bar, search “msconfig” and open.
3. Click the “Startup” tab from the
4. Uncheck the boxes of the applications that you do not want to start automatically.
5. Click “Apply” and “OK” at the bottom.