You can restore a mailbox, a mailbox item (such as a folder, a contact, or a calendar entry), or a message using the Commvault Web Console.
- From the navigation pane, go to Solutions > Office 365.The list of all Exchange clients appears.
- Click the Exchange client that contains the mailbox that you want to restore.The mailboxes page appears.
- Select the mailbox that you want to restore, and then click Restore.The page with the mailbox display name appears in the folder view.
- Do one of the following:
- To restore a mailbox, select a mailbox in the left pane.
- To restore a folder, expand the mailbox, and then select the folder.
- To restore a message, in the right pane, select the appropriate message.
- Click Selected items.The Restore Options dialog box appears.
- From the Restore to list, select Mailbox.
- From the Destination host list, select the name of the Exchange server computer.
- To restore the data to the same path from which it was backed up, select the Restore to original folder check box.
- In the When message exists area, do either of the following:
- To overwrite any existing messages, select Overwrite unconditionally.
- To prevent an item that already exists from being overwritten, select Skip.
- Click Submit.